August 11, 2007

Breakfast. It’s the Most Important Meal.

I forgot to mention in the previous post this part of Mayor Nagin’s address to the Crime Prevention Roundtable:
We’ve had an incredible criminal justice dialogue, about every segment of the criminal justice system. Recently the District Attorney and I had a wonderful breakfast where we talked very frankly about our mutual frustrations and what we were going to do to solve some of those going forward. And we have both consistently followed up on those issues to make sure that everyone understands that we are moving forward.
Once again, my transcript.

I hope to have a wonderful breakfast tomorrow morning where I solve a few frustration-inducing problems and move forward. I am inspired. I am also out of coffee. Off to the store.

No comments: